Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
在你評斷我以前,努力試著愛我
Look within your heart then ask,
請你捫心自問
Have you seen my Childhood?
你看過我的童年嗎?
People say I'm strange that way
人們說我特立獨行
'Cause I love such elementary things,
因為我喜歡那麼基本的事物
It's been my fate to compensate,
我命中注定要補償
For the Childhood I've never known...
為了我從不曾體驗的童年
Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
在你評斷我以前,努力試著愛我
The painful youth I've had
我度過的慘綠少年時光
Have you seen my Childhood....
你看過我的童年嗎…
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    rainbowsu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()